Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Well... Today's Valentine's Day and I don't have a valentine. xD Oh well... I see cute couples walk around school; it kinda makes me jealous. I shouldn't be though, because there's always next year. I don't need a valentine. All I need is chocolate & love from my friends. What more  can I ask for?

Today has been a pretty long day, but I'm glad it's almost over. I can't wait til' I go home, lay down on my bed & watch movies on my Netflix account all day. I didn't get anything today, but HEY! At least I got a cupcake. ^___^ That cupcake was amazing. I gotta give props to Jace for making that delicious cupcake. I was craving one all day. Hopefully, next year's Valentine's Day is better for me. (: HOPEFULLY. haha

2 comments:

  1. Boo-hoo Arnold. Any girl would be lucky to be your Valentine. Some guys aren't even romantic enough to care. You have the soul of an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dnt be bum Arnold its ok. youran awwsome guy nd yea shes right ^ any girl would be lucky to hav a guy like you keep your head high soon yoll find your girl of your dreams x)

    ReplyDelete