Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our creation.

I feel like I actually accomplished something for once. c: Since, there isn't any skateparks around my house, my friends & I started cleaning up this spot, across the street from my house. It used to be an abandoned hospital, until they knocked it down. At first, the whole area was full of dirt & grass, until we cleaned it all up & found cement on the floor in front of the entrance gate.

After, we found old poles on the floor & we bended them by putting them between two thick branches from a tree. Luckily enough, there was a metal hole in the ground that fit perfectly with the pole. Now, we don't really have to worry about someone coming and taking away our rail to skate. Besides that pole, we collected up dirt & made them into little square blocks on the floor so we can do tricks over them. 

A couple days ago, I was hanging out with my friend & I showed him our "skate spot." lol He saw what we were trying to make & do with the spot. Eventually, he started hanging out with us since a week ago & asked me if he should bring an official skateboarding rail to grind & do tricks on. One day he did bring it & decided to leave it at my house in case someone steals it or takes it for scrap metal. The real is exactly the same as this one.
Now, I go there everyday afterschool. No matter if it's to go skate or just hang out with my friends & fool around. :D

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that's friggin' dope! I am like.. I dont know, that is totally genius!

    ReplyDelete